Chocolate Superfood Torte
Maca is a true energy superfood that can help to combat the different stresses that are put on our lives
Write a review
For the chocolate sauce
- 400g raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 950ml agave syrup
- 2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 125g coconut oil
For the Torte
- 1 quantity of chocolate sauce
- 3 tbsp maca powder
- 1 tbsp spirulina
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 75g shelled raw hemp seeds
- To make Chocolate Sauce, mix all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- To make the Torte, blend Chocolate Sauce with maca powder, spirulina and cinnamon until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a square baking tin, lined with baking parchment and sprinkle over hemp seeds.
- Place tin in freezer for 20mins or until torte is set.
LBH Superfoods https://lbhsuperfoods.co.uk/